Today, I have came with an awesome plugin that will transform your website to fun and achievements quest.
Yes, this plugin is for wordpress and easy to manage once you get familiar to it.
Now, Let’s take a brief look on What is Gamification and How Gamification can help your website and drive more visitors to your website. And at the end of this I will provide you with the details of the plugin and its download link. These things are very important to know so you get most out of gamifying your website.
So, lets start with What is Gamification ???
The application of typical elements of game playing (e.g. point scoring, competition with others, rules of play) to other areas of activity, typically as an online marketing technique to encourage engagement with a product or service: gamification is exciting because it promises to make the hard stuff in life fun
Significance of Gamification in Education / What is gamification in education???
The gamification of learning is an educational approach to motivate students to learn by using video game design and game elements in learning environments. The goal is to maximize enjoyment and engagement through capturing the interest of learners and inspiring them to continue learning
How Gamification can help your website ???
Gamification helps in user engagement and increases the chances of the visitors returning back. With gamification website interact with users and engage them in various sets of activities and challenges.
Plus when users share their badges on social sites it gets you extra traffic and some new loyal customers.
Why is Gamification useful in more detail ….. !!!
Gamification can create a positive user experience and:
- Increase loyalty (by making use habitual)
- Increase engagement by motivating customers to use the service
- Help customers learn the service faster and guide correct usage
- Combine your business goals with customers’ needs and goals
- Help quantify and track user participation
- Make a service more appealing and satisfying to use
There are a lot of game elements and mechanics that can be included in your system design.
- Achievement or progress indicator bars
- Incentives and rewards (real or virtual) e.g. points, badges, status titles, tiers
- Tasks, challenges and levels
- Time constraints
- Appointments (encourages use of the system at specified times)
- On-boarding (a type of tutorial where correct use of the system is taught during the first use (learning by doing)
- Scaffolding (on-the spot help)
Sounds too good to be true…. Is it?
Yes, It does sounds good and also works good… as an example Register of our website and you will earn an badge on your first login .. and so on .. Its simple just register here and check how gamification works before implementing on your own website.. Sounds lovely is’t it..
Now, its time to reveal..The Plugins for Gamification of WordPress Website
How to Implement Gamification in WordPress Website
Download link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/badgeos/
Achievements gamifies your WordPress site with challenges, badges, and points.
Download Link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/achievements/
Thats all folks .. I am sure you enjoyed..