The domain is no longer parked by Godaddy message
Unparking (Activating) Your Domain Name
Once you determine which hosting provider to use, you must change the nameserver information on your account to unpark, or activate, your domain name.
To Unpark (Activate) Your Domain Name
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- From the Nameservers menu, select Set Nameservers.
- Under Setup type, select Custom.
- Click Enter custom nameservers and then enter your hosting provider’s nameservers.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
Allow 24-48 hours for your changes to happen.
Our SEO Service
We do great Web Design and if you want to rank higher in Google then contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related