Bluehost Review | Cheap , Affordable and Reliable

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh Bluehost Review | Cheap , Affordable and Reliable

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peterson 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Looking for shared hosting for your new WordPress Blog?

Hi, Warriors
    Here I’m going to review a very reliable and affordable hosting service provider which is BlueHost. If you’re not satisfied with the hosting you’re using currently, then you can definitely decide to purchase BlueHost hosting for hosting your WordPress blog.

BlueHost hosting is trusted by most of the webmasters and bloggers because it has been providing hosting service from the year 1996. Over the years it has kept gaining customers which is mainly because of the quality of its hosting and the amazing 24 hours customer support provided by BlueHost.

Why People Consider BlueHost as very Reliable?

There are many hosting service providers, but the main problem that you may face with them is the problem of network downtime.

With BlueHost you may not face such type of problem as BlueHost guarantees 99.9% network uptime. BlueHost is able to provide high quality very fast hosting service because it is having 3 datacenters. Very few hosting service provides offer such type of guaranteed uptime. The only downtime you may face will be when the company will go for maintenance so that it can provide you with the top quality hosting service.

3 Types of Shared Hosting Plans

When I visited BlueHost I was able to find 3 different types of shared hosting plans.

View their Plans here by click below:

The Starter plan which comes at $3.95 per month allows you to build 1 website only and you can get website space of 100GB with it.

Other 2 BlueHost’s shared hosting plans which is Plus and Business pro will allow you to create unlimited websites as they come with unlimited website space. The best plan according to me is the Plus plan which allows you to host unlimited websites. Plus hosting plan comes at $6.95 per month.

The Business pro is the $14.95 per month plan and with it you get benefits of $180/year which includes dedicated IP, 1 SSL, SiteBackup Pro, Global CDN etc.

Price will be keep changing, so click on the below button and check it out latest price on Bluehost website.

Custom Version of cPanel

By choosing BlueHost, another benefit which you’ll get is that BlueHost offers custom version of cPanel to its customers. With this cPanel navigation becomes easier and you’ll be able to do all the configurations without wasting much time. If the cPanel provided to you by your current hosting provider is not easy to navigate, then you should immediately experience the cPanel provided by BlueHost.

Top Class Customer Support

One of the reasons which have been making many bloggers go for BlueHost hosting is that it offers the best type of customer support. The customer support team of BlueHost is superb as it always tries to give prompt reply.

You can get in touch with the BlueHost’s customer support team by opening a ticket, through Live Chat or by giving them a call.

Do you know why new hosting service providers fail?

New hosting service providers have failed because they are unable to provide 24 hours, 365 days support like the way BlueHost is providing to its customers. Still now most of the friends are totally satisfied with the support they have got from BlueHost.

I’ll give the rating of 4.7/5 for BlueHost’s customer support.

30 Days Money-Back Option

BlueHost understands that most of the people blindly trust BlueHost which is due to its reputation, but then too it offers 30 days money-back option. This option allows you to ask for cancellation of your BlueHost hosting account within 30 days for getting your paid amount back as refund.

This BlueHost review should have made you understand that’s why I and many other people recommend BlueHost’s hosting service. Even if other affordable hosting service providers are available, you should try to go with BlueHost only as it is a totally reliable one. If you have started using BlueHost’s hosting, then let me know the type of experience you’re having with it.

Click below and signup for discounts

• #2469 Reply

Peterson

Thanks for sharing great ideas.. really helpful.. I was looking for a proper review. And I have found it

Reply To: Bluehost Review | Cheap , Affordable and Reliable
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related