Can I shower after Tattoo ? | Tattoo

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh Can I shower after Tattoo ? | Tattoo

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

To be more specific, you can take a shower after one hour of getting it done. you have to wash it about that soon any way. however, when you do take a shower you want to keep it out of the direct contact with the spraying water. instead if you are washing your front side i suggest your back to the shower head and let the water run over the tattoo. and be very gentle when cleaning it. be sure to use anti-bac or anti-microbial soap on it and be sure you wash off ALL the soap.
    dont take a too terribly long shower [even a scalding hot shower] the steam caused by the excessive time can cause the tattoo to get too soggy and push the ink out.
    once you’re out: pat dry and apply the A&D or Tattoo Goo or whatever the artist gave you in a thin layer [a little goes a long way]
    Source: Yahoo Answers

Reply To: Can I shower after Tattoo ? | Tattoo
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related