Create addon domain cpanel

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh Create addon domain cpanel

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Whats up Tech Warriors .. I have got many requests to explain how to Create an Addon Domian in Cpanel ..

So, Here I am read and follow the steps below ..

CREATING AND ADDON DOMAIN

Login to your cPanel and click Addon Domains, under Domains. There are three fields cPanel asks for when creating an addon domain:

New Domain Name: Enter the new domain name, but do not put http or www in the name.
    Username/directory/subdomain Name: This will be the folder cPanel creates in your public_html folder. Normally, you want to ensure the name you provide doesn’t already exist as a folder in public_html, but cPanel will automatically suggest the name and I recommend you stick with the suggestion.
    Password: Fill in any password you want here. This password is used for an FTP account which is automatically created by cPanel.
    Your new domain is now successfully added. You can upload the website files to the specific addon folder which was created in the public_html folder.

Reply To: Create addon domain cpanel
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related