Free Screen Recorder Android | Download link in description below

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh App Reviews Android Free Screen Recorder Android | Download link in description below

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Free Screen Recorder Android. Download link in description below

This is a review of a free screen recorder for recording your phones screen.
    Download link: http://www.navsingh.org.uk/2015/02/16/free-screen-recorder-android-fully-free-no-ads/
    Description:
    Hey, guys today i am going to share with you this sweet app called SCR Screen Recorder that is a recorder for Android phones. Its completely free and allows you to make videos and record your own voice or the android systems audio. Such as if you want to make a toturial about a game you can make that with this app without a need of a computer or camera. It supports face cam that allows you to show your face with the video. Its user interface is completely unique and i have never seen such a UI for an recorder app before.

FEATURES:

• SYSTEM AUDIO – On most devices you can directly record in-game audio
    without quality loss caused by microphone recording speakers output.
    The “Internal + Mic” option allows to add a microphone commentary to the system audio recording.
    At the moment this feature is not available on Android 4.2 but it’ll be added soon.

• FACE CAM – Share your emotions by adding a front-facing camera to your video.
    You can move the camera overlay around so that it doesn’t obstruct important controls.

• NO ADS – Unlike other “free” screen recorders SCR never display any ads.
    Development of all my apps is supported only by donations and Pro versions.

• SETTINGS – No mater if you prefer to select simple presets or manually tweak every setting
    we’ve got you covered. SCR supports many customizations and provides performance and stability stats.

Reply To: Free Screen Recorder Android | Download link in description below
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related