How Ads Work on Facebook | Facebook Tips

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh How Ads Work on Facebook | Facebook Tips

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shane 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Shane

How Ads Work on Facebook | Facebook Tips

Answer:A business creates an ad. They choose the type of audience they’d like to reach. If you’re in that audience, Facebook shows you the ad.

• #2586 Reply

Shane

How do I manage the ads I see?
    People a want more control over the ads they see. That’s why Facebook introduced ad preferences, a new tool accessible from every ad on Facebook that explains why you’re seeing a specific ad and lets you add and remove interests that FB use to show you ads. So if you’re not interested in electronics, you can remove electronics from your ad interests.
    If you live in the US, you can already use ad preferences, and for the rest of the world its coming soon by FB
    To learn more, visit About Facebook Ads

• #2587 Reply

Shane

Your ad preferences are based on information you’ve shared with Facebook, Pages you like or engage with, ads you click on, apps and websites you use, and information from our data providers and advertisers.

• #2588 Reply

Shane

Does Facebook use my name or photo in ads?
    Your profile picture or name may be paired with an ad to show your activity on Facebook (ex: if you follow the Starbucks Page). Keep in mind that your name and profile picture will only appear to the people who have permission to view your Page likes

• #2589 Reply

Shane

How can I view and adjust my ad preferences?
    To view and adjust your ad preferences:
    Click the or near the top-right corner of any ad on Facebook
    Select Why am I seeing this?

Reply To: How Ads Work on Facebook | Facebook Tips
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related