How to Implement Gamification in WordPress Website

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh How to Implement Gamification in WordPress Website

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Mani Arora

Hi, I am working on a college project on gamification .. I wanted to know how to implement gamification to my wordpress website.. Badges, Points, statics, points calculator, achievements and quizess

• #1855 Reply

Mani Arora

Any help would be appreciated ..

• #1875 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Its easy to get Gamification on your website if you are using wordpress ……

• #1876 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

see this for reference .. to my another website where We do gamification .. to allow users to get achievements, points, badges, and leader boards and more customised profile.

gamification-badges-points-and-achievements-What-is-Gamification.png

• #1877 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

I am using BadgeOS for gamification and we have developed a plugin to work along with it here is the link to BadgeOS- https://wordpress.org/plugins/badgeos/

Small description on BadgeOS
    With BadgeOS – All this is possible
    Reviewed submissions
    Auto-approving submissions
    Nominations and review
    Site activity (triggers based on publising posts and pages, commenting and logging in to your site)
    Completing specific other achievements one or a specific number of times
    Completing one, select or all achievements of a specific type
    Point thresholds
    Admin Given Badges

• #1910 Reply

Peterson

Use these two plugins for gamification.. BadgeOs and Achievements for WordPress

• #1914 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Here, is the full tutorial … http://www.navsingh.org.uk/2015/03/28/wordpress-plugin-for-gamification-gamify-your-website/

HOW GAMIFICATION CAN HELP YOUR WEBSITE ???

Gamification helps in user engagement and increases the chances of the visitors returning back. With gamification website interact with users and engage them in various sets of activities and challenges.

• #2002 Reply

Craig

great post Nav . .Thanks

• #2118 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Thanks Craig ..

And for all those people Who are Looking for Affordable and easy to setup hosting, then try Bluehost as they provide Unlimited Web Hosting i.e (Unlimited space,bandwidth,transfers,domains) and 24/7 Support to help you out of any trouble.

Reply To: How to Implement Gamification in WordPress Website
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related