How to stop spam registration on wordpress

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh How to stop spam registration on wordpress

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

How to stop spam registration on wordpress

Hi, people I am doing research on this topic to find out some useful way or plugin.. I have tried a couple of plugins but nothing worked.. I will let you know when I find a good source to stop spam registration ..

• #2279 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Well, I have tried this Plugin now its description looks very impressive + the user reviews on WordPress org about this plugin states it a working example..: Stop Spammers Spam Prevention

https://wordpress.org/plugins/stop-spammer-registrations-plugin/

It would be very early to say anything about this plugin’s performance .. as the time will pass I will be able to know if it really works . . I will keep you updated with my results regularly.

• #2280 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Description of the Plugin if you wanna read it without leaving the site

Stop Spammers is an aggressive website defence against comment spam and login attempts. It is capable of performing more than 20 different checks for malicious events and can block spammers from over 100 different countries.

There are 12 pages of options that can be used to configure the plugin to your needs.

There are free add-ons available that check some special cases.

In cases where spam is detected, users are offered a second chance to post their comments or login. Denied requests are presented with a captcha screen in order to prevent users from being blocked. The captcha can be configures as OpenCaptcha, Google reCaptcha, or SolveMedia Captcha. The Captcha will only appear when a user is denied access as a spammer.

The plugin is designed to work with other plugins like Gravity Forms. It looks at any FORM POST such as BBPress or other addons that use access controls. THe plugin implements a fuzzy search for email and user ids in order to check for spam.

Much of the code in this plugin is dedicated to allowing good users access to comments with many “allow” features to prevent having false positives when checking spam.

The Stop Spammers Plugin has been under development since 2010.

Also look at hostgators great hosting deals.

Reply To: How to stop spam registration on wordpress
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related