I am showing my love to MakeUseOf | Now it's your time

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh I am showing my love to MakeUseOf | Now it's your time

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Please Whitelist MakeUseOf In Adblock

I am a blogger but I have been a reader of MakeUseOf as well and when I read their post on Whitelisting them in adblock. I really got “emotional” imagining how hard a Blogger works at the end of day adblock is killing the author of the awesome content that make internet a awesome place with all our solutions.

Please help internet to be free .. Help nice websites grow and only block inappropriate websites

I request you all to whitelist NavsinghOrg and all other websites that you love
    and especially MakeUseOf because this post is dedicated to MakeUseOf
    Read this on MakeUseOf : http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/whitelist-makeuseof-adblock-plea-adblock-filter-developer/

Thanks

should i use adblock

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  Nav Singh. Reason: few small improvements
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  Nav Singh. Reason: Image added
Reply To: I am showing my love to MakeUseOf | Now it's your time
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related