Navsingh Org on Sale on Flippa (Checkout Auction) Price

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh Navsingh Org on Sale on Flippa (Checkout Auction) Price

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

See Auction here on Flippa No.1 site for buying websites.
    The site has 6 sections and is run on wordpress fully responsive, custom designed theme..fully unique design, SSL SECURED (HTTPS)

Blog (Technology- 90 unique posts and 75 pages) Software used -Wordpress
    Forum (521 Topics) Software used- bbpress
    eCommerce Software used -woocommerce
    Web design (This is where i get web development projects from)
    Resume
    Android (Contains about src code of 20 android projects by me)
    https://www.navsingh.org.uk

SSL secured site already paid for 3 years ssl certificate till 2018, 1 year web hosting and domain registered till 2017 i.e 2 years

Total of 2,360 pages indexed in google including all sections.Use this tool to check yourself : Google Indexed

Adsense approved, Earn some money through affiliate earned 60 $ so far with bluehost affiliate program.

The site offers a Free theme and 2 android apps that also attract good traffic and the best part is the site is very well optimized in the site SEO stands out in the crowd.

The site also offers web design service and i have received 1 project worth 600 euro last month from this site.(This is the link to the project site: Irish connections you can find Designed by :Navsingh Webdesign in the footer of the site). So, If you are an web designer/developer this site can highly influence your earnings.

And more importantly you can sell sell stuff online.. the site is build ready to receive payments through paypal and credit/debit cards.So, if you are interested in selling something online this site can really get the job done for you

Reply To: Navsingh Org on Sale on Flippa (Checkout Auction) Price
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related