Nice responsive modern era theme for WordPress

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh Nice responsive modern era theme for WordPress

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

John

Can someone help me with choosing a nice responsive and modern era theme for my WordPress …Thanks John

• #1508 Reply

Punnet

Navsingh Theme the same theme this website is using and navsingh theme is free and highly customisable and looks like a pro theme and the developer provides it for free on this website which is his own website…

• #1753 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

You can download it here: http://www.navsingh.org.uk/point/

• #1811 Reply

Jimmy

Great theme I am using this theme on my 2 sites

• #1821 Reply

Peterson

Does this theme support ads management .

• #1845 Reply

Karan Sharma

good question Peterson I would also like to know it has the features that advanced users need ????

• #1863 Reply

Mani Arora

yeah this theme supports ad management i am using it on my site

• #1869 Reply

Torab

this theme is a life saver..

• #1885 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Yes, Navsingh Theme supports ad management with ease .. enjoy Navsingh Theme and keep sharing your views ..you could also ask any question related to navsingh theme here .. I will answer each and every question frequently ..

• #1909 Reply

Peterson

Thanks everyone .. I will try the theme know..

• #2116 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster
Reply To: Nice responsive modern era theme for WordPress
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related