Setting up Stripe in WooCommerce

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh Setting up Stripe in WooCommerce

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Topic Tags: eCommerce,Setting up Stripe in WooCommerce,WooCommerce,Stripe Gateway,Stripe

Learn to setup Stripe in WooCommerce and make a test purchase with the test gateway.

• #2778 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

What is Stripe ?

Stripe is a quick and secure way to accept credit card and debit card payments online. With our integration with Stripe, you can process payments almost instantly. Learn more at http://www.stripe.com.

Is Stripe secure?
    Stripe exceeds the most stringent industry standards for security.So, the answer is yes it is secure.

• #2779 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

How does Stripe process payments?
    Stripe processes all transactions for you. Once your Stripe account is integrated into your site, you can accept payments immediately.

Funds are added to your bank account on a seven-day rolling basis. A two-day transfer may be possible after your first transfer.

• #2780 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

How does Stripe transfer money to my account?

Stripe adds funds to your bank account on rolling basis. You can set the frequency of these transfers in the Transfers tab of your Stripe dashboard. From there, you can also view all transfers from Stripe to your bank account.

• #2781 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Is SSL offered with Commerce?
    Yes. Checkout and payment pages are served over SSL in your Commerce site

What are Stripe’s merchant processing fees?

Stripe Pricing | Stripe Fees

1-United States

2.9% + 30 cents per successful transaction

2-United Kingdom

2.4% + 20 pence per successful transaction

3-Ireland

2.4% + 24 cents per successful transaction + Value Added Tax (VAT)

4-Australia

1.75% + 30 cents for domestic cards and 2.9% + 30 cents for American Express or international cards

• #2782 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Is Stripe available in my country?
    At this time, Commerce and our Stripe integration is available for customers with U.S., Canadian, U.K., Irish, and Australian based bank accounts

• #2783 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Do customers need a Stripe account to buy my products?

Answer: No, not at all they can simply pay from there debit or credit card

• #2784 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

What is Stripe A video from Youtube explaining Stripe so i am sharing it with you guys to help you out

Reply To: Setting up Stripe in WooCommerce
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related