So if education is so important, why isn’t it a subject in school?

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh So if education is so important, why isn’t it a subject in school?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kuldeep 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Samara Dublin

In our first school we learned things without having to think about it too much – in a way you were being prepared for work in a senior school. To cut a long story short you were gaining skills that would be useful.

In later grades the process continued but became more difficult – you had to start thinking for yourselves more and more.

When it comes to studying in High School, you will be expected to think for yourself almost all the time – your teachers will help you all the way but YOU will have to take control of your own learning.

Strangely enough, very few schools teach you HOW to learn!

This guide has been designed to do just that. It should help you work out sensible solutions to any problems you may come across as you work towards the qualifications you will need.

Remember, everyone is different – no one approach will prove successful for everyone

• #1496 Reply

John

Rightly said Samara

• #1507 Reply

Punnet

Point

• #1548 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

very very good point I appericiate..

• #1557 Reply

Jacky

ANS: EDUCATION IS NOT A SUBJECT ITS AN ART

• #1565 Reply

Imran

I agree with jacky

• #1583 Reply

Kuldeep

Upon the subject of education … I can only say that I view it as the most important subject which we as a people may be engaged in.
    – Abraham Lincoln

Reply To: So if education is so important, why isn’t it a subject in school?
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related