April 12, 2015 at 11:47 am #2486
(1) Given a Class B, unsubnetted address, what is the default subnet mask?
(2) What is the high order bit pattern that all Class A addresses start with in their first octet?
(a) 01_ _ _ _ _ _
(b) 10_ _ _ _ _ _
(c) 1_ _ _ _ _ _ _
(d) 0 _ _ _ _ _ _ _
(3) Hosts that reside on a network with the same netid can communicate directly with each other.
(4) In a Class A address where 4 bits have been borrowed for subnetting, ____ bits are left for host addresses.
(5) How many unique Class B NETWORK addresses are there?
(a) 2 raised to the 16 power
(b) 2 raised to the 14 power
(c) 2 raised to the 14 power minus 2
(d) 2 raised to the 16 power minus 2
(6) The source and destination addresses appear in an IP packet’s ______.
(d) ADRS frame
(7) In an unsubnetted Class B address, ____ bits of the IP address belong to the host’s netid.
(8) Which of the following assists devices on the same network in determining a packet’s final destination?
(a) Host ID
(b) Host protocol
(c) vendor number
(d) source IP address
(9) What does ISP stand for?
(a) Internet Service for Profit
(b) Internet Service Provider
(c) Internet Site Processing
(10) There are __ bits in an IPv4 address.
(11) Given a Class C, unsubnetted address, what is the default subnet mask?
(12) Hosts that reside on a network with the same network ID can communicate directly with each other.
(13) IP addressing is a ____ scheme.
This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related