Things to remember before applying for Adsense

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh Google Adsense Related Help Things to remember before applying for Adsense

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Before applying for Google Adsense, make sure to follow these points. Everything counts, including your blog/site layout, content, number of posts, SEO metrics, back-links, other required metrics and etc. Every single one of them will play a important role in getting Adsense approved. Check out the most important requirements one should follow before applying for Adsense.

If you are applying for Adsense for a WordPress blog, you should maintain a minimum of 70 quality posts/articles. And if it’s any other website (html, Joomla), try to maintain a minimum of 70 pages. Every article is considered to be a page in your site. So consider this as your major requirement and proceed implementing further requirements.

Consider, adding a bbPress forum if you are using WordPress.. It was the main reason for my adsense approval (I had 70 Post and 70 unique pages and my adsense account was not approved until. I installed a forum to my site and added 150 Topic .. dont panic you dont need to write a lot in these topics .. copying pasting would be fine ..I mean write some definitions, share songs in forum theirs lots to do and it take 7 days to get 150 topics if you are doing properly.)

I can promise you after doing this theirs no doubt that Google will turn you down, it can’t, you need not to depend on luck anymore its definite sucess..

Reply To: Things to remember before applying for Adsense
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related