What is Root WHM | Web Host Manager ?

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh What is Root WHM | Web Host Manager ?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Root WHM gives you full root access to WHM installation on the server.Meaning, you can do whatever you want to do, change or delete. You are the Boss !!!

For an example, we Root our Android devices or Jailbreak iOS devices to get the root access to the system and system files.. Similarly, Root WHM provides us with these few functionalities.. .Read below ?? And I guess I clear all your problems. .If you dont understand anything just write below and I will answer .. Here we go lets see what Root WHM can offer us !!!!

What does the root access to WHM offer?

It gives option to create, delete, and suspend your cPanel accounts, as to also reset their passwords, and change their domain names.
    Access to DNS zones of all domains hosted on your server, and ability to create and edit records in them.

Also Provide Utilities to check the server information and status, as ability to restart services on the server (http, mail, sql, ssh).

And ability to customize cPanel and WHM appearance on the server with your own brand details.

Another feature the ability to change your primary cPanel username.

Their are lots more like –
    access to install SSL certificates.
    ability to assign IP addressess
    options to create automated backups using Backup utility in WHM
    options to create new reseller account, so that you can start your own hosting service, and sell reseller accounts to other clients.
    access to Softaculous one click script installer admin panel.

Reply To: What is Root WHM | Web Host Manager ?
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related