Why is Privacy Policy Important ??

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh Why is Privacy Policy Important ??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

We all in our lifetime create a website it can be early or late Its been very easiy to create websites these days .. and if you are reading this post then definitely you have done this before if not then get a free website .. Its awesome to have website of your own. It make you happy when others read what you want to say and people from different countries and ethnicity come together and agree on a same view..

Now, Lets Talk about Why is Privacy Policy Important?????

As a site owner, you make not find Privacy Policy a very important aspect of your website but Search engines do .. Let me give you an example – Since I have included a Privacy Policy in my site.Google have always shown it in my websites sitemap since then.

http://www.navsingh.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/why-is-privacy-policy-important-and-sitemap-of-navsingh-org-with-importance-of-privacy-policy

• #1964 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

And Users these days are very serious about how websites use their personal information. .since internet has grown and more and more people are connecting, more are the cheaters increasing .. Users these days like to check the privacy policy and if they dont find it they might Boycott your site completely .. and another reason for having Privacy policy is google trust sites with privacy policy .. Google can be your friend its upto you

Reply To: Why is Privacy Policy Important ??
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related