Xperia system update 20.1.A.2.19 (Sony) Review

Home Forums Official Forum- Navsingh Xperia system update 20.1.A.2.19 (Sony) Review

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nav Singh 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

Sony Mobile is now rolling out a minor Android 4.4.2 update to the Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 Dual. Bug fixes include the fact that the lock screen locking can now be disabled (it was previously greyed out) and the VPN menu no longer crashes the Settings app.

The Xperia E1 D2005 variant has seen the build number move from 20.1.A.2.13 to 20.1.A.2.19

I got the update myself today the update is very small, no major changes,or overall you will not feel any change. So, if you are very excited about the update hold on wait for the next one because this 1 has got nothing special or atleast any visible change.

• #3307 Reply

Nav Singh
    Keymaster

The update is already available in Ireland,India and France to my knowledge and as soon as it arrives your country you will get a notification to update on your phone.Till then have fun hope you like the review

Reply To: Xperia system update 20.1.A.2.19 (Sony) Review
Your information:

Official Forum

This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related