Twitter vs Facebook
Twitter and Facebook both stand on their places I think their is no reason for war between them I know they both are social networks but still they are very different on FB you meet new people and stay in contact with your friends whereas on Twitter you follow people or celebrities and people follow you if they are interested in your tweets.
Lets see the features of Twitter and Facebook and end the war.
Twitter is a free app that lets you connect with people, express yourself, and discover more about all the things you love.
• Get breaking news. Stay informed with the local and global news that matters to you most, as it happens.
• Go behind the scenes at exclusive events like the Oscars, the Emmys, the MTV VMA’s and the World Cup.
• Express yourself with text, photos, emoji, emoticons, video, GIFs and Vines.
• Use hashtags (like #NFL) to find more Tweets about topics you love.
• Get closer to people who interest you, including celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Harry Styles and Rihanna.
• Share Tweets with apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Kik, LINE, email and SMS.
• Tweet links from sites like YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Spotify and Pandora.
Facebook is for staying in contact with family and friends you dont follow anyone on fb.
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Play games and use your favorite apps